At IsoVision, we believe that it is a company’s responsibility to protect the environment and to put in place the right practices and tools for environmental management. We also believe that risk prevention is a shared responsibility among all employees of the same organization. This is why we work with our clients every day to develop relevant, integrated and easy-to-use environmental management software. This is also why our solution comes with a single ‘’unlimited users’’ license.
Complete, structured and integrated support for quality systems:
- Environmental objectives, targets, action plans and communication programs
- Risk analysis
- Management of non-conformities, cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions
- Control of documents and forms (laws, regulations, permits, processes, etc.)
- Skills and training management
- Online trainings for employees and contractors
- Supplier’s and contractor’s performance
- Equipment and PPE maintenance
- Measurement and monitoring of environmental parameters
- Performance and management review
- Audits and inspections tours
- Know-how and best practices videos
- Complete reports and performance indicators
Due to the diversity of its modules, Isovision is able to cover all these principles in an integrated and modular way according to the recognized approach:
” PLAN – DO – CHECK – ACT (PDCA) “
It is also possible to manage in an integrated and efficient way all types of requirements: internal, corporate, legal, standards and certifications as well as the requirements in the countries of your customers and suppliers.
IsoVision meets the requirements of international quality standards such as:
ISO 14001, FSC, SFI, ISO 26000, BNQ 21000
and other similar standards.
Free online presentation
Request an overview of our 13 modules by one of our advisors.
Ask for our documentation on all of our modules.