IsoVision’s Supplier Management module is an effective tool for evaluating the performance and ensuring the compliance of external partners (suppliers and contractors). It integrates the measurement of products and services supplied, and enables complete management of the supplier file according to the PDCA approach.
The Supplier Management module includes management of objectives, targets, improvement projects, risks, subcontractor employee skills, remote training, audits, supplier inspections, evaluations, non-conformities, and corrective and preventive actions. By collaborating with suppliers, this module ensures supply chain compliance and performance.
With its integration with other IsoVision modules, such as the real-time dashboard to monitor all actions, this supplier management module offers a complete solution and promotes continuous improvement in supplier management.
Key aspects covered by this module include strategic supplier management, performance audits, performance indicators, non-conformities, risk management, regulatory compliance, securing and promoting a sustainable supply chain, document management, complaint and deviation management, and continuous business process improvement.
Because monitoring supplier QMS performance is closely linked to your own, it’s advantageous to integrate all supplier-related information under a single module, offering a real-time view to all managers concerned.
List of features:
- Complete, integrated supplier file management
- Integrated tracking of performance, compliance, actions, non-conformances, documentation and skills
- Complete supplier file history
- Synchronization with other existing software (ERP, MRP, CRM)
- Reduce costs associated with researching supplier information and preparing and drafting performance reviews
- Reduced risks in document management or vs. the use of unauthorized products
- Control access to a security site according to status and skills
- Reduce costs associated with searching for information or using out-of-date information
- Customize screens according to your processes and terminology
- Integration with other IsoVision modules, enabling additional functionalities to be added
- Integration with other existing software (ERP, MRP, HR, etc.)
- Elimination of silos created by the use of Word and Excel files that are not interconnected with other systems
- Sending automatic e-mails and reminders encourages communication and responsiveness to deadline
- Real-time tracking via dashboard
- Ensures compliance with standards
- Reports and performance indicators
- “Unlimited number of users” license type
- Eliminates silos created by Word and Excel files
- Traceability on all transactions in a supplier file
- No duplication, everything is in sync with existing software (ERP, MRP, CRM)
- Field inspections with photo and video captures
- Integration with all IsoVision modules
- Real time view on suppliers’ performance, upcoming activities, flagged non-conformities and opportunities, corrective and preventive actions to follow
- Cost reduction associated with researching suppliers’ information and preparing and writing performance reviews
- Risk reduction associated with using an outdated version of your documents
- Risk reduction of ordering or using an unauthorized product
- Risk reduction of letting a subcontractor with outdated skills into your organization
- Structured, customizable, multi-sites, multi-standards
- Automatic reminders, escalations in case of delays