Risk Analysis software is a comprehensive, structured solution designed to meet the specific needs of organizations. It covers several areas of risk management, such as environment and sustainable development, quality assurance, operational management, occupational health and safety.
With this Risk Analysis module, you can manage all your raw risks, residual risks and mitigation plans (CAPA) within a single system. The integration of information, the risk matrix and the data presented in real time enable you to have a global view of all the risks to which your company is exposed, and to take appropriate measures to mitigate them.
By integrating risk analysis into your decision-making process, you strengthen your ability to make informed decisions, anticipate potential problems and ensure proactive management of your organization’s safety, quality and sustainability. As a result, you create the conditions for continuous improvement and better control of the issues that are crucial to your business.
IsoVision’s Risk Analysis module is already structured but can also be easily customized, adapting to your methodologies and terminology. It offers a recognized structure and allows you to configure several analysis grids or risk analysis models. You can target different issues such as environmental impacts, financial risks, health & safety and quality issues. Information is available in real time for action plans and statistics.
This risk analysis module centralizes information and promotes a proactive, holistic approach to safety, quality and sustainability within the company.
List of features:
- Organization breakdown for rapid identification of locations, processes, activities and equipment
- Risk bank (description, observation points, targets, standards, ratings, FMEA)
- Impact analyses (qualitative and quantitative)
- Customized risk analysis grids (or analysis models), where necessary
- Gross risks, estimated residual risks, measured residual risks
- Customized axes of analysis (severity, frequency, impact, probability, detection capability, risk level, occurrence, etc.)
- Gradation for Risk Priority Ratio (RPR)
- Real-time risk matrix
- Corrective and preventive actions (CAPA)
- Dashboard with real-time monitoring
- Detailed reporting of risks and corrective action plans in real time
- Integration with other IsoVision modules, ensuring added functionality and integrated global risk management within organizations
- Efficient structure for risk analysis management
- Structured for ISO 14001
- Rapid capture of risks and corrective and preventive actions (CAPA)
- Centralized, real-time information, facilitating collaboration and better coordination between the various players involved
- Reduced costs associated with searching for information or using out-of-date information
- Customize screens according to your processes and terminology
- Integration with other IsoVision modules, enabling additional functionalities to be added
- Integration with other existing software (ERP, MRP, HR, etc.)
- Elimination of silos created by the use of Word and Excel files that are not interconnected with other systems
- Sending automatic e-mails and reminders encourages communication and responsiveness to deadlines
- Real-time tracking via dashboard
- Ensures compliance with standards
- Reports and performance indicators
- “Unlimited number of users” license type