RISK ANALYSIS module
Grids / Matrices / Assessments / Risks / Potential Failures / FMEA / Environmental Aspects / Health and Safety Hazards
- Eliminate huge spreadsheets and replace them with a more modern and efficient tool.
- Provides a fast and easy solution to all your needs for identification and risk assessment (“Risk Based Thinking”).
- Avoid reinventing the wheel to manage risk analysis.
- Facilitates and accelerates certification projects (ISO or other).
- Eliminates oversights and delays in reviewing risk analyses with automatic reminders and dashboards.
- Saves time searching, ranking, analyzing, sharing, distributing and archiving information.
- Centralize and standardize your risk management in a single system, integrated, multisite, modern and more efficient.
- Provides quality, accurate, real-time, centralized, accessible information at your fingertips.
- Improve access and information sharing and eliminate delays and middlemen.
- Facilitates the conservation and protection of past data and provides maximum traceability effortlessly.
- Increase the trust of your auditors, customers and partners.
- Facilitates your internal and external audits.
- Inventory, analysis, evaluation and prioritization of risks.
- Support for legal and other requirements.
All types of risks
- Treatment of all types of risks:
- Health and security
- Security and threats
- Ethics and corruption
Risk Analysis and Assessment Grids
- Creates in just a few clicks matrices / fully personalized grids without any programming.
- Unlimited number of matrix templates / risk assessment grids.
- Possibility of creating different matrices / evaluation grids per risk group (eg Quality, Environment, OHS, Security and Threats, etc.).
- Qualitative and quantitative multicriteria analyses (commentary, score by criteria, weighting and final score).
- Unlimited number of evaluation criteria.
- Risk prioritizations according to several scales available.
- Automatic reminders (with escalation) and dashboards to ensure compliance with planned revision dates.
- Many reports available.
- Flexible and fully customizable.
- Multiuser, multisite and multi-standard.
- Ability to attach documents, files and URL links anywhere and anytime.
- Archiving and protection of inactive information.
- Meets the requirements of standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 9100, IATF 16949, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, FSC, SFI, HACCP, CSA, BNQ
and other similar standards.
Other general characteristics of the system ( + )